Sunday, July 8, 2012
A big thank you to Fondlers Anonymous and reneerose for the honor of naming me on their Lovely Blog Award list. Bratty Addy and slightly naughty princess also gave me shout outs for the award. All great ladies with wonderful blogs.
As I understand it, I am supposed to list 7 things you don't know about me and then nominate 15 bloggers I like. Seven things you may not know about me is harder then you might think, cause I tell everything on my blog already. I'm gonna give it a try though, cause I'm nosy and I love to find out more about the friends I visit with, so tit for tat so to speak.
1. I'm terrified of public speaking and would voluntarily stand naked before a crowd if it meant I didn't have to speak. The blank comment box on blogs sometimes has this effect on me too.
2. I don't live by the rules, I make my own as I go.
3. I'm an eternal optimist.
4. My children say I love the dog more then I love them. I say that's because the dog listens and doesn't talk back when I tell him something. My children would make great lawyers, cause then they would get paid to argue.
5. I have a green thumb, but only with potted plants.
6. I sleep very little and eat even less, but don't mess with my coffee.
7. I like my gray hair and have even learned to love my skunk stripe in the front.
8. I'm a woman with a past, yet I'm very naive about some things.
9. I've had sex with more men then I can count, but I've been in a monogamous relationship for almost 27 years now. I much prefer monogamy.
10. I'm a middle child that identifies as a first child due to the way I was raised.
11. I bought my home because it has floor to ceiling bookshelves. When I was single I moved on the average of every 7 months, the one thing I always took with me was my books.
12. I don't believe in getting revenge, but I do believe in Karma. It will get ya, ya know.
13. Blogging sometimes makes me feel like the little kid on the playground who wants to play with the big kids and the big kids aren't interested. I find this ironic as I never felt this way when I was a kid on a playground.
14. I'm not afraid of dying, I'm just not ready to do it yet.
15. I believe that multiple orgasms are my reward for PMS, childbirth and menopause.
Okay, that's 15 things you might not have known about me. I know I was supposed to only do 7, see # 2 above. I am now supposed to nominate other bloggers for the award. I am going to respectfully decline that part, and instead refer you to my blog list.
I can not in good conscience pick just 15 blogs, I love them all. I read a diversity of blogs from vanilla to non. I read the blogs I do primarily because I like the energy of the person writing that particular blog. I feel a connection, a commonality with the people I read, that's why I read them. Everyone has a story to tell, if I'm reading yours it's because I find it interesting, informative, entertaining and stimulating. That's the recipe for good reading material if you ask me. So take some time and browse my list, you never know where you might find a kindred soul.
I couldn't pick just one faerie pic today, so you get two, enjoy.