Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Heeheehee

I'm having a lazy Saturday afternoon, lolling about in the airconditioning trying to keep cool. Musicman is napping, recooperating from some Saturday afternoon playtime.

We did some errands this morning, and thought about taking a dip in the pool, but when we came up to our room to change our clothes Musicman changed the plans. I'm thinkin' he was a bit randy cause we had been talking and teasing all morning about last nights activities. We tried out one of the new toys, heeheehee.

The new toy is lovely and will soon get a review. I'd like to give it another go before I try and explain how much I LOVE it :) Besides that I seem to have developed a terminal case of the giggles that I just can't get rid of. They started last night and it is seriously affecting my ability to focus, teeheehee.

See...told ya!   (yes, I'm giggling through this entire post, and Musicman is napping right through it, just feet away.)


Anyway, back to earlier, Musicman decided to take a shower. It was clear he intended to get dirty again after the shower. He was being all Domly, it was so cute, saying things that at most times would totally flip my switches. They were flipping my switches, but they also re-ignited the giggles.

He told me to do something specific while he was in the shower, my response was to giggle. He told me something else to do while he was in the shower, my response was to giggle harder. He tried to be stern, but my giggles were starting to effect him too. When it degenerated to the point that everything he said just sent me into fits of laughing he finally gave up and got in the shower.

I had every intention of doing the things he told me to do, once I stopped laughing. I did get a start on the first one, but he takes quick showers. He came in from the shower wrapped in a towel and laid on the bed. He waited patiently for me to finish the first task. It was not going well, and I did not set out to intentionally distract him, but that's kinda what happened.

Musicman started on a new med 6 months ago when he had his surgery that causes him to bruise very easily. He has a very physical job, the amount of bruises he gets all over him still surprise me. With him lying on the bed in nothing but a towel I saw several nasty looking bruises. It has become my habit to kiss all his bruises. Cause faerie kisses cure everything, don'tcha know. 

So I started kissing his bruises. Bruises on his chest, bruises on his arm, bruises on his back and shoulder. By then I just couldn't resist licking his scar and planting little faerie kisses down it. Weird thing to do, I know, but licking and kissing his scar is a habit I picked up after his transplant surgery, that's a pretty wicked scar.

The whole time I was kissing him he was whispering things to me. Whispering of the things we had done the night before and the things we were gonna do now. No giggles this time, thank goodness.
I asked him if I missed any bruises. He said no, but his balls were a bit tender from the night before.

Well, since faerie kisses cure everything, I couldn't skip them. One of the things we got in the mail was a bullet vibrator, we hadn't tried it yet. I postioned myself between his legs, he had the controller and handed me the bullet vibrator. Sore boys need lots of gentle lovin'. Long slow licks, all around, followed closely by the bullet, seemed to work wonders. Long sweeps across the boys with the flat of my tongue followed by circles with the point of the bullet. Circles with the bullet continue, as I lick up his now fully erect shaft. Circle the tip and sweep over the smooth head with the bullet, then plunge him as far into my mouth as I can manage, pushing the vibe ahead of me down his cock.

I worked the bullet around the base of his shaft and around the boys as I eagerly licked and sucked all of him in. I held the tip of the bullet at the edge of my mouth as I sucked him in and out, rotating my head as I went so I could cover every inch with the vibe as well as my mouth.  I placed my lips around the outside of his shaft and slid up and down while holding the bullet on the otherside and taking it with me with every stroke.

Things get a bit fuzzy here, cause we were both pretty worked up. I know he dropped the vibe conroller at some point, cause he buried both hands in my hair. He started thrusting his cock into my mouth. All I could do was hold on for the ride and try to remember not to drop the vibe. I could barely remember to breath much less anything else.

I soon found myself flipped over, face down, he grabs my legs and pulls me into position. He's between my legs looming over my back, he bends forward, hands me the vibe and tells me to put it on my clit and not to drop it.

Umm..yeah...sure, I'll give that a try, but I highly doubt it's gonna hapen. That's what I thought, what I said sounded more like, yesyesyesyessiiiiiir. After that, all bets were off. He plunged so deep and so fast and that darn little bullet vibrating away against my clit. Not a hope in heck I'm gonna remember anything but bliss.

When it was over, I dropped the hand with the vibe in it as he pulled out of me. The juices literally dripped from me, all over the palm of my hand resting on the bed with the bullet still vibrating away on it. It drenched a good portion of my skirt which he had just pulled up instead of removing.

Yeah, I'm thinking that bullet vibe is gonna be a lot of fun. We had never tried anything like it before, and I got it free for signing up for edenfantasys newsletter. I can't begin to put a price on how much fun that was, but free is even better. If you haven't tried one, I highly recommend it.


Any bets on whether Musicman remembers that I distracted him instead of doing what he told me to do? Heeheehee.


25 comments:

  1. Well, if he reads this blog, he'll know... Giggles huh? That sounds like a LOT of fun... even more fun to have someone to giggle with. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must be on some kind of endorphin high or something, the giggles just won't stop :D Even the stern looks and tone of voice started me giggling, those usually sober me up pretty quick.

      Delete
  2. excellent fun! I love the crazy giggles!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW, I linked to your blog in my Lovely Blog Awards here: http://reneeroseclosetgirl.blogspot.com/2012/07/fondlers-anonymous-me-in-her-one-lovely.html

      Delete
    2. You can have them, I think Musicman is starting to get frustrated with them, lol.

      Thanks for the link, I just posted mine :)

      Delete
  3. faerie: I always say the important thing is what works for each couple and if giggles work for you, that's wonderful. Sounds like you had a great time and nice that you are trying out the toys. Keep sharing your experiences with us.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I get in a silly mood...lookout!!!!

      We've been having quite the time with the toys and I will share more soon :)

      Delete
  4. Sounds fun (new toy) and I am a bit jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After your "cocktail," you are jealous of me? LOL. Totally unnecessary my dear :)

      Delete
  5. Sounds like giggles to me. TEEHEEHEE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow that was hot! If you post that type of review you'll have people lined up to buy that bullet! :P
    Sounds like a LOT of fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, just go sign up for the newsletter, they'll give it to ya :D

      It's pretty and shiny and tons of fun, lol.

      Delete
  7. OH man! That sounded like SO MUCH FUN!

    I'm so happy you had a good time with your new toys :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was SO MUCH FUN, possibly contributing to the ongoing case of the giggles currently plagueing me :D

      Delete
  8. Ohhhhhhh, a faerie likes buzzy toys now! 3 words: Hitachi Magic Wand. Great for back pain, sore feet, and exploding into a cloud of faerie dust.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might just need to work my way up to the Hitachi. I'm afraid at this point that much buzzing would kill me :D What a way to go though!!!!

      Delete
  9. I love the giggles in this post. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, I have no idea what's going on with the giggles, but I am starting to annoy myself, lol.

      Delete
  10. Thanks for reminding me I have one of those in the drawer.... Going to use it tonight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Mrs. Soft Bottom(adorable name).

      I definitely recommend getting it out of the drawer :)

      Delete
  11. i've never used a bullet that way! Brilliant! i'll have to try it!

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what happens when you give a faerie shiny things and no instructions, lol.

      Delete
  12. Getting the giggles is a wonderful thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes inappropriate, but wonderful none the less :)

      Delete