Monday, July 9, 2012

Plain Brown Boxes

If you read this post you know I have been shopping for sex toys. Many of you left great comments and suggestions for me to consider, which I did. Then I headed over to http://www.edenfantasys.com/sex-toys to do some shopping.

They have a huge selection to choose from, which for me wasn't so easy. I want to try it all! I eventually picked out something I was interested in, only to find out it was currently out of stock. Okay...back to the drawing board, let's start again.

I remembered that glass was a popular choice among the comments I received. edenfantasys happened to be having a sale on glass that week, so I thought I should take a look.  I hadn't known until recently that you could get a dildo made of glass, so imagine my surprise when I saw they had an extensive selection to choose from.

For someone who has more experience with toys, choosing may be a bit easier. For me, Miss Naive, not so much. They are all so pretty, all the different colors of the rainbow and sizes and shapes galore. So as I browsed I listened to my gut to see which one I would be drawn too. I know, probably not the best way to decide, but it works for me.

Eventually I chose this one,

Rainbow heart - Dildoit's called the Rainbow Heart Dildo.
Ain't she purty? Alright, I realize it is probably a he, but have you ever seen a he that pretty?  Me neither, so in my mind it's a she.

I have always been effected by textures and the nubs on this one along with the bright colors definitely caught my eye. There are quite a few that feature these nubs, but I especially liked this one cause of the heart shaped handle.  Since the Ben Wa ball incident I prefer something that is not going to be easily sucked up into me and present the possibility of getting stuck.

I placed my order then waited for it to arrive. They have a cool little feature that lets you track the package on line if you like. I did because our post office stinks and I have had things come all the way from the UK just to get lost between my post office and my house. So I tracked it right up to it's arrival on my doorstep about 5 days later.

It did arrive in a plain brown box, which is nice since I do know my mail man. Nice guy, but not someone I would choose to share my kink with. It was so much fun to open the box and make my discoveries. The actual dildo comes in a pretty red velvet bag and to my surprise is kinda weighty. I hadn't thought about the weight of it. Duh moment for me, and Musicman said as much when I made the comment to him.  Of course to him, the weight was negligible.

Anyway, we tried it Friday evening, possibly contributing to the terminal case of the giggles I had going on. The giggles actually started earlier in the evening when we were in the pool. I had been floating on my belly on the raft, with my legs hanging off into the water. That put my butt in a pleasing position for Musicman. He pulled my suit up, effectively trapping my clit in the material and exposing my butt to his hand.

Yes folks, I got spanked in the pool. I did not doubt everything I had heard about spankings stinging on a wet butt, but just in case, I now know first hand that it is absolutely true. Ouch. Ummm. That is when the giggles first began. In between smacks I could hear the Devil Dachshunds that live behind us.

One of those little devils wants to eat me and charges the fence anytime it knows we are out. I am aware of the fact that they do not come out without their humans and they are not tied up. That means when they charge the fence their humans follow them to retrieve them. That is what gave me the giggles, wondering if my neighbors, whom I don't really know could hear me getting spanked. Due to that we soon moved the party in doors, away from prying ears.

I wish I was able to give ya'll the gory details, but my brain doesn't work that way at the best of times. Several days, and several play times later, details are long melted into just the feelings of the experience. So, how did it feel?

Oh, it felt wonderful. Never having experienced glass, I was a bit unprepared for it's rigidity, it didn't take but a moment for me to adjust though. The nubs can definitely be felt quite well, and the handle allows for easy movement of the toy. Both in and out and rotation are pretty mind blowing if ya ask me.

At one point Musicman had it inserted to just the right spot, rotating it slowly in circles while rubbing directly on my clit. The little nubs were hitting the back of my clit and creating a complete circle of white hot energy that I have never experienced before. That's saying alot coming from a woman who is regularly multi orgasmic.

 I have no idea how long we used it, or how many times I came when we were using it, all I know is everyone should try it at least once in their life.  Just in case it was a one time fluke kinda thing, we played with it again on Sunday morning. I do believe I found a new favorite way to be woken up. It was just as delicious the second time around.

It is dishwasher safe, but I have not put it in the dishwasher yet. So, I discovered a totally unexpected added bonus when I was washing it. It feels great when rubbed between arthritic hands. Yes folks, I'm old and the ravages of time are taking a toll on me. I have some serious arthritis in my hands that sometimes causes severe pain. The nubs, when rubbed between the hands provide a lovely hand massage and relieved the pain for awhile.

So if your looking for something fun and pretty hop on over to edenfantasys and have a peek. If you are just looking for some simple pain relief for arthritic hands, well, why not? 

Over all, the shopping experience at edenfantasys was everything I wanted. Good prices, great service and a wonderful product. Now, I'm off to see if that thing languishing on my wish list is in stock yet.

32 comments:

  1. oh wow i havent seen any as colourful as that before, i love it and now i want one, i figure you can never have too many!

    A bonus that you enjoyed it too, you do like leaving us hanging dont you? i want to know what you wanted that wasnt in stock lol

    tori x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always attracted to bright colors, not a pastel to be found anywhere around me, lol.

      I'm not leaving you hanging, I'm just waiting for the story to happen before I tell it. My wish list alone could be a post it's so full, lol.

      Delete
  2. After it's proper use I thought.... hmmm...She used it for her hands, I wonder if it would work on my feet?! Then I started laughing at how I would explain its multipurpose use. Now I feel like 'giggling' and I am only 'thinking!'
    Keep us posted on the other toys!
    Minelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was what I call a happy accident when I discovered how good it made my achy old hands feel :) No need to explain a multi purpose use, it's a massager, lol.

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you had such a good experience with your first toy. It sounds really nice. I've see some so beautiful that you would like to display them as art. Okay, you'd have to have a lot of gut to actually do it, but wow!

    Hug,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought this one was pretty enough to display as art too. But really, who wants to dismantle the artwork every time they want to play? LOL.

      Delete
  4. That is one bedazzled "he"!! Nice! And too funny you got your first pool spanking this weekend...I got my first as well. OUCH! I was technically out of the pool when it happened, but I still hadn't really toweled off completely sooo, it didn't take a whole lot to hurt. I think I maybe liked it ;) Well, I'm glad you liked your new toy and thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I liked getting spanked in the pool. If it hadn't been for the devil daschsunds giving me the giggles, I'm thinking I would have been liking it a whole lot more :) The good thing is the pool's not going anywhere so the opportunity will likely present it itself again, lol.

      Delete
  5. ooh, it's absolutely beautiful! And I just love hearing about the fun you had with it... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew when I first saw it that it was the one I was gonna get. I looked at all of them, but kept coming back to all the pretty colors and those fascinating little nubs, heeheehee. Lovin me some nubbin, lol.

      Delete
  6. We love Edenfantasys. If you're interested in using my discount code for 15% off there, shoot me an email and I'll share it with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And it looks pretty too. I have always had good luck with Eden Fantasy.

    I know you mentioned you wanted a doggin bat. When I wanted one Eden was out of stock so I went to Spartacus and it is the same one that is advertised on Eden but was a couple bucks less. Don't know if you're still interested but thought I would pass it along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm definitely still interested in the doggin bat, thanks for the info :)

      I just couldn't resist this one, it is a rainbow with a heart. What's not to love? LOL.

      Delete
  8. That's a really snazzy looking toy, faerie! I approve! Mrs. AP and I don't have any glass toys with nubs (we're all about things being smooth in our house) but you've got me considering it now. Thank you!

    I can't wait to find out about what else is on your wish list. >:-)

    Stay SINful
    Mr. AP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you approve :)

      Textures are very strong attractants or deterents for me, so I had to go with the nubs. I'm so glad I did :D

      Delete
  9. LOL...that is quite possibly the most creative use (for arthritic hands) I have ever heard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was purely a happy accident. Those are the best kind of accident :)

      Delete
  10. I LOVE my glass heart dildo - but it has no nubs... the rigidity is the best because it makes the real thing so much better - in my personal experience.

    I am concerned that you started with the best thing ever, I don't want you to be disappointed going forward. :)

    Oh, and as nosy as you are, that's how much I LOVE real reviews of toys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I'll try to contain my disappointment. Did this satisfy your love for real toy reviews?

      I'll admit, I found the rigidity a bit daunting at first. But...um...not anymore, lol :D

      Delete
  11. My box should arrive tomorrow from Xtreme Restraints- hope we have as much fun as you did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, me too!! You are gonna tell us all about it, right? Xtreme Restraints sounds like a place I should visit, lol.

      Delete
  12. My that's such a pretty one. I think I'll have to change my mind from plain to a coloured one.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were so many pretty ones, it was almost like looking at jewelry. Sparkly, shiny colors everywhere, lol.

      Delete
  13. i'm hopping over there to look right now.

    thanks for the review and sharing with all of us :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have tons of stuff to look at it. Can't wait to hear about it if you get something :D

      Delete
  14. HUmm...we don't have many toys here. That one looks quite colorful and fun. Maybe I should get a bit more adventurous. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it, girl. We're just beginning into adventuring with toys too. So far I have been quite pleased with the experience :D

      Delete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Inspiring story theгe. Whаt occuгred afteг?
    Take cаre!
    My site :: Loans for Bad Credit

    ReplyDelete