Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

On The Heart Lung Machine

I just received an update, they have a wonderful lady who works here who is taking excellent care of me. That's a real good thing as I am going on 30+ hours with no sleep. Musicman is now on the heart lung machine and they are bypassing the blockages, the nurses report that things are going very well. In about 1/2 hr I am off to a class on how to take care of him at home. I probably already know this stuff, but it gives me something to do and you never know when I will learn something new. Ok have to run as this computer is in the waiting room of the hospital and they have "the naughty" sites time limited. Their words, not mine, this is one of the sites that is limited.

Its now a few hours later, this post didn't publish for some reason, not my computer, who knows. Anyway, things are still going well, they are working on the grafts now. I will get to see him sometime tonight, but he will be on a respirator so won't be able to talk. For having been up  35+ hours I am getting a second wind and feel pretty good. The staff here has been wonderful and are taking great care of both of us.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad the hospital staff is being supportive and helpful. But I still know it has to be a long, long day. Well several day I guess. Good new is that now the wait is for him to heal and not to find out how bad it is. Glad you can be on like a little bit - naughty site? LOL!!!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear it's going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you and your Musicman!! Bless your heart!! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete