Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Just Thinking

I can feel the frustration building like an evil energy.

It feels like I need to open a fawcet and let it all pour out.

I think it may be to late for that, maybe a controlled explosion.

What I really need is to just explode, over and over and over.....without end.

I want to fly free, cartwheeling through space, softly caressing the joy as it carries me so softly along.

I want to experience the blindness of true freedom and glory in the brilliance of it's light.

I don't want to walk through the dark rooms of mind, they scare me sometimes.

I see you there, so far away it seems, you haven't noticed me yet.

I want to scream, but I don't dare open my mouth or I will drown in the emotion engulfing me.

Come close, I want to touch, I want to feel.

I Want.

I miss my lover.

12 comments:

  1. Aw faerie, I'm sorry. It must be incredibly hard and obviously frustrating at times. It's getting better every day isn't it? You'll get there and soon I hope. (((hugs)))

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a poor substitute but chocolate helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (((hugs))) It has to be hard Faerie, but think of how sweet it will be when the two of you can be together in that way again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking Sunnygirl may have the best idea for the moment. There is also cussing in the shower, I like taking a cardboard mailing box and kicking the hell out of it or getting a cup of coffee or a glass of wine and threatening the life of anyone who need anything for the next hour while you are on your computer. Anyway, it works for me.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, so sorry! I hope you can be together soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It must be difficult for Musicman, too. Good luck on his recovery and your peace of mind!

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dee, small improvements everday, I'm just greedy.

    Sunnygirl, my current vice is coffee gelatto, I may have to hit the hard stuff soon though, lol.

    Grace, I am thinking about it, that may be part of the problem.

    PK if it hadn't been blizzarding here for the last two days I may have gone shopping for a punching bag. Chocolate here I come.

    Susie, I'm trying to be understanding and patient, I'm failing miserably with the patience thing.

    Kitty, yes it is hard for him too, thanks for the well wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear what you are going through. Want to wish you the best.

    Yes, it is hard being patient when you want him so much. Good luck.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Faerie,
    Hope things are going OK for you guys, It's been a few days since this post, I must have missed it somehow!
    Hope you are well and that you post again shortly so we know how everything is.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks FD, I'll take all the luck I can get at this point.

    Emi, Things are frustrating, I'll post again, I just don't know when.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just sending hugs, cause i don't know what else to do...

    aisha

    ReplyDelete