Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Did I Out Myself?

I'm not quite sure, but I may have outed myself yesterday.

We had a checkup with Doc yesterday and I had warned Musicman that when Doc mentioned rehab I was probably going to laugh. So, we are sitting in the exam room, Musicman on the end of the exam table and I was directly across from him in a chair.

I wore my favorite dress and the "magical"  OTK socks and of course no undies. Musicman had spent most of the morning pulling my dress up on the pretext of checking to see how my little bruise was doing. It's gone, he just likes my ass, lol.

The checkup started off well enough, then Doc asked if we received the information on the rehab. I couldn't help myself, I started to laugh. Musicman just looked at me with a shit eating grin on his face and didn't say a word. It took Doc all of 3 seconds to figure out what I was laughing about, to which he said that was going to be my next question.

By this point I was laughing too hard to even hear Musicman's answers to Doc's questions about how his equipment was working. Good thing too, cause goodness only knows what I would have popped up with in answer to that question. I finally got myself together only to hear Doc ask Musicman how his mood has been. Musicman responded it was fine. Okay, good so far, but then Doc said the following to Musicman, "I see her mood is better, I was going to offer you a tranquilizer shot in the ass for her."

I totally lost it laughing, and this time so did Musicman. Doc just looked at us kinda bewildered. Every time I would get it together Doc would say something else that should have been quite innocent, but by now my brain was in full on naughty mode and I would start to laugh again. Doc finally just gave up and said, "it really doesn't matter what I say, you are going to hear something dirty aren't you?" I was gasping for breath from laughing so hard and could only manage to shake my head in the affirmative.

When I finally could talk again I told him, Musicman had been laid up for a month and I had to make up for lost time. He just shook his head at me. His wife is not a fan of sex and Doc has often complained to us over the years that he never gets it. Poor Doc, once a month would probably be a vast improvement for him.

Now that all sounds innocent enough, except that Doc knows us very well, he and Mrs. Doc were our next door neighbors for over 7 years. We spent a lot of time with them, they had our permission to use our pool whenever they wanted as long as they checked first to see that we weren't back there skinny dipping or fooling around on the swing.  It was apparent that even though he knows we are a highly connected couple and we both have high sex drives, something has changed. I hope he doesn't think too hard about it.

Honestly I'm not too concerned about it, as long as he doesn't ask for details, lol. We are going away for a weekend in March to attend a wedding of some close friends of ours. Doc and Mrs. Doc will be there too. The bride has reserved a block of rooms at a hotel close by the wedding venue for the out of town guests, I hope we don't get the room next to Doc and Mrs. Doc. I would hate to have to explain any noises they might hear.

Anyone know a good reason for requesting a corner room when I make the reservations?

16 comments:

  1. Just bring quieter implements. You might also tell them you have a sleep machine and the constant noise might bother any neighbors. Sounds like fun. Are you going to wear that little black dress you bought sometime back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quieter implements - check
      Little black dress - check
      Sleep machine - check

      I think I'm all set, lol.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like Doc may well just be jealous! lol So, I take it the appt went well, as far as Musicman's health is concerned? Why do you need a reason to request a corner room, just request one! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grace, if they ask when I call to make a reservation and I don't have one, I am very likely to blurt out the truth. While it wouldn't bother me to tell a faceless stranger, we are going to be in a very small town were the groom was born and raised. Yikes, makes me nervous to think about being the subject of gossip in the town.

      Delete
  3. quiet implements and a gag and you will be fine ;) hehehe
    great post, im so glad that musicman is on teh mend and poor Doc - i feel bad for him - i know what that is like being in a relationship were sex is of the menu :( its not nice.
    LOve and hugs kiwi xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I don't like gags much, though I often need one.

      I have to tell you I have felt bad for Doc for awhile, they are a nice couple, but he clearly isn't happy with things.

      Thank you for the well wishes for Musicman, it's been a rough time, but getting better everyday now.

      Delete
  4. Hate it for Doc and the missis but I'm very happy for you. And here's where age comes in - you don't need to give a reason. Just tell the hotel you need a corner room. If they do ask tell them you're a screamer during sex! LOL!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See, saying something like that last line is what I'm afraid of, cause I would so do that, lol. Usually it wouldn't even bother me much, but it is a very small town where the groom was born and raised and still lives. We both like him and the Bride a lot, I would hate to be the talk of the wedding.

      Delete
  5. Hilarious! That's the trouble, once you start thinking naughty thoughts, they just get worse!!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it was bad, by the time we left the exam room all the office staff was staring at me and when they commented on my laughing it just set me off again. I ended up just saying I had the giggles and left it at that. LOL.

      Delete
  6. LOL faerie! I sure am glad that you are friends with your doctor. Maybe he does need that room next to you to help him spice things up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Susie, it probably wouldn't have been that bad if we didn't know Doc so well. We regularly had coffee over the back fence, often still in our pajamas on weekend mornings in the summer. Well they were in their pajamas, I'm afraid mine aren't really the kind you wear out, lol.

    Unfortunately for Doc the first thing he needs to do to spice things up is be in the same state with Mrs. Doc. She is a nice lady, but is more interested in social climbing and vacationing with friends then she is her husband.

    Doc can be quite the joker and if they hear anything I will never hear the end of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah why bother worrying lol! Most likely people will be envious and wish it was them! Poor doc, maybe inadvertently enlightening him, or his wife, wouldn't be such a bad thing :) I'm sure you could handle the teasing :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could handle the teasing, but Musicman is a private kinda guy when it comes to those kinds of things. I don't want to embarrass him, that's really the only thing I'm worried about.

      Delete
  9. I wouldnt have been able to keep a straight face either. Glad the appointment went well. Sorry cant give any ideas for getting a corner room, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have awhile to think of a good reason. Thank you for the well wishes, they are appreciated.

      Delete