Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Reconnection...or faerie looses her virginity

So I thought I would try for a cohesive, positive post, lets hope the mind cooperates, lol.

Musicman is stable, his energy levels fluctuate greatly, but overall things seem good.

He was finally feeling well enough to try for some reconnection, if ya know what I mean.
It was quite wonderful, and of course made me think, what else would I do being the deep thinker I am.

Musicman and I are very fortunate that we are never apart over night. It was one of the things he made clear to me at the beginning of our relationship oh those many years ago. He expected me to be in his bed with him every night, I always have been.

He does travel a few days a month for work, it would be easier and more convenient for him to spend the night away, but he never does, he always comes home to me. This usually makes for several 16 hour days for him, but even when the weather is bad and I worry about him being on the roads he never sways, he is always home with me at night.

In the 26 years we have been together I can quite literally count on one hand the number of times we have been seperated, and it was always due to hospitalization.

About now you are probably scratching your head and going, hunh? Stick with me, I think I have a point, I think.

Because we are never apart, and we both have pretty high sex drives going without is very very rare for us. I'm thinking ya'll know I have been somewhat frustrated with it.

When we were able to finally reconnect it was pretty vanilla, but so intense. It sorta felt like losing my virginity all over again. Or at least the way it is described in those silly romance books. Most of the women I have talked with about it say it was no great shakes. And I maybe wrong, but it seems like most women(never really asked a guy, so can't say about them) whether good or bad it is a significant memory for them.

This is where it gets a little fuzzy for me. I wonder why I think it seems like losing my virginity? With my history, I don't have a significant memory of it. For me there was no teenage angst, or first night wedding jitters or any of the other things I've heard other women talk about. There's just no memory at all, I kind of look at it as I was never a virgin. I mean, obviously I was once, but it was taken from me at such a young age that I am grateful I don't have any memory of it, cause it sure couldn't have been good.

So, I wonder, why is my brain making this correlation?

13 comments:

  1. Maybe you just want to feel you offered your virginity to Musicman. Anyway, just enjoy the present.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I'm not sure why you'd feel like that. Perhaps it feels like you're heading into a new phase of your lives together. Or maybe it's because it had been awhile and so the emotions surrounding it were so intense. Hard to say really, but I'm glad that the two of you were able to reconnect. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grace, that may be part of it, I have definitely had a lot of major changes in my life this last year.

      Delete
  3. Perhaps because you were celibate for, like, the longest time you can remember? Also, abstaining for a while is a sure way to make it feel really special when you finally make love again... xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daisy, this made me laugh, and I have to say I never thought of it that way. You could be on to something.

      Delete
  4. I don't have a clue, but I'll be interested in what others have to say. I sure am glad that you had a little fun though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susie, I don't really expect anyone to figure it out. I just found it really weird that my mind went that way. And, even if it dodn't make much sense, I wrote it down and now the nagging thought is gone, yay.

      Delete
  5. Nice that the nagging thought has gone away. As the others have said, it may because you were celibate for a while. Anyway, I also think it's great you spend every night together except for hospital stays.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love when the nagging thoughts go away, blogging is wonderfully effective that way, lol. Spending every night together is something he insisted on at the beginning, he really had to twist my rubber arm to get me to agree.

      Delete
  6. I believe it's all the intense emotion wrapped up behind it, a final release that things are good and will be better again. :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiffany, things are getting better, yay. It was most assuredly intense so maybe that was it.

      Delete
  7. Hi, you have a great videos here. I have a spanking video blog and i wonder ig you like exchange traffic with me.

    If you like appear in my blog, please, can added your blog to this Trade: Spanking links

    If you send some traffic you can appear in the first page and all page to!

    best regards

    Xavier

    ReplyDelete