Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

I DID IT!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!

Yay, I'm so happy. I did it. I did it, I did it. Yay me. 
I know you want to know what "IT" is. I'm not telling, cause what "IT" is, is not the important thing. The important thing is I DID IT. 
It's something so simple, so easy really and very vanilla. Something he wanted but would never ask for. He knows it takes me to bad dark places. He protects me from those places, so he never asks. It pissed me off big time I couldn't do this. I've been working on it for the past couple months.  Last night I did it. He liked it, I liked it and no bad dark places.  And I slept the best I've slept in months.
 He told me this morning he will be thanking me tonight. He doesn't owe me any thanks. If anything I owe him thanks for being so understanding and patient.  But I'm gonna let him anyway, afterall, if it makes him happy, who am I to deny him.  Hee,Hee,Hee.  

4 comments:

  1. Oh, you're so mean! You have to tell us what "IT" is, lol!

    Love,
    Kitty

    P.S. Glad you were able to get past your fear and do "it":)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever it was I'm happy for you!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very happy that you are happy!! Very cool to get past hangups and dark places!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kitty,
    So if it seems mean, not my intention, but thanks for the support.

    Thanks PK, if only happines was not so fleeting.

    Mikki,
    I have a long way to go, but I am feeling good about the small accomplishments.

    ReplyDelete