Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Darn Socks

Yep, I'm blaming it on the socks. Let me give you a little set up, then I'm sure you'll agree, its the socks.

So, a few months ago I sent my husband an email asking him if he had ever thought about exploring a D/s relationship. I expressed my interest in it and spanking. Like most women I found it incredibly difficult to talk about face to face so I sent the email. He doesn't check his email regularly, it took him over 2 weeks to find it. I was half asleep when he found it. I have been experiencing a particularly vicious bout of insomnia and nightmares and had tried to nap. My husband is not much of a talker, more of a doer. His response as I remember was positive. The nightmares stopped after that but the insomnia stayed with me until I started writing.

While some subtle progress has been made, it has definitely been slow going. A few weeks after the first email I sent him a second one.  After waiting so long to find the first one he had told me to let him know when I sent him one, I did, but found even that hard at the time. After reading it we talked, he told me he would prefer I not email him, he is afterall right here, I can talk to him anytime.  I expected that, he has always listened to me, even when I think I'm crazy he doesn't. Well sometimes he does, but he assures me he doesn't mind and I believe him. He lets me whisper in his ear when I struggle too much to get things out. I have become the queen of whispers lately, so low I can't even hear myself. He hears me though.

During this time I was barely getting 2 hours of sleep a night, he knew this and hasn't pushed. He knows I have been sorting and dealing with stuff, bonus for him, he gets a very clean house and lots of baked stuff. As I've spent this time walking through my mind and trying to figure things out I have had times that I call the dark clouds. They roll in like a sudden summer thunderstorm, they swamp me in confusion and drown me in doubt. I can be stuck for days, exhausted, crying, unable to express anything other then unnameable pain. He has been quietly supportive, willing to give or do anything to help me feel better. The night I posted my first post here, I slept all night, the insomnia is gone. Things have been going well, no storms on the horizon.

During the time I wrote the last few posts I did have a few difficult days. I need to talk to him, he said something the other night, he thinks its something he did that caused the latest storms. But he was very stressed that night, he was having some medical tests done the next day. He has a complicated medical history and that would not have been a good time to talk.  Instead, I asked him what could I do to relieve his stress. I told him I would do anything he wanted to make him feel better. He told me what would make him feel better. I happily did it, have I mentioned his cum is my favorite face cream?  Mmmm, yum yum.

This is where the socks come in, I know I'm a little longwinded some times, so spank me. Heeheehee.  He had the medical tests done yesterday at a local outpatient clinic it was scheduled to take most of the afternoon. I chose to wear a knee length denim skirt with a grey turtleneck sweater and a scarf for a pop of color. I wear a lot of skirts, in fact, I own more skirts then pants. Its cold were I live, its snowing right now. I hate wearing anything on my feet, but I found some divine socks when I was shopping on my Birthday.  I wore the grey pair with my black boots, they come up over my knees and looked like tights with the skirt.

My husband has a habit of checking to see if I'm wearing underwear and if I am, which ones. He particularly liked the combination of the grey socks with the pink string bikinis, or least that what he told me last night while he was busily undressing me. Yeah I thought I was gonna tell him I wanted to talk, he had other ideas. Apparently he could see the tops of the socks through the slit in the back of the skirt when I walked, for some reason he found it distracting. It took him about 30 seconds to strip me down to just the socks, I forgot all about talking.  He soon had me on my back on the lounge, grabbing my thighs and pulling me closer to the edge, positioning himself between my legs.  My husband wears a full beard, the feel of it on freshly shaved lady parts is simply heaven. My juices were dripping off his beard onto my chest when he flipped me over onto my stomach. I love this position, the way he sinks in so deep, my head down, buried in pillows to absorb my screams. I do get loud, my legs spread so wide while my back arches into just the right position for his balls to hit my clit everytime he rams into me. I get purchase on the top of the lounge to plunge back to meet his strokes. Harder, harder, harder, aah, I cum one last time as shoots all over my ass and back.

Yeah, I blame the socks, we never got around to having that talk.  I woke up this morning with just the socks still on and clothes strewn all over the bedroom.

17 comments:

  1. I wish I had some magic socks for "H" to see me in... I don't think he notices me much in that way lately. I've practically been undressing in front of him and he falls asleep in 2.5 seconds. zzzzz....

    Sounds like you had a good time though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're sleeping better, dear girl:)!

    And, I loved the distraction from talking...who would have thought that socks could be the beginning of foreplay?!

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've started wearing more skirts and dresses a lot more often. Mitch likes them and I feel extra sexy too :)
    Not sure if i'd get away with the socks though lol but I like your style :)
    Glad you're sleeping better :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So definitely the fault of those socks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like an, um, enjoyable evening! :) I hope your hubby's tests come back ok. I very rarely wear a skirt. I think Michael would like me to change that, but he hasn't pushed, and so I haven't done anything about it. I like pants, especially in cold weather! If I do start wearing more skirts, I'll have to keep socks like those in mind though. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, howany of us are going out to buy knee high socks in the morning?? great post. abby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi faerie,

    I gave you a Versatile Blogger Award.

    Love,
    Kitty

    P.S. check out my blog:)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Emi, I wish the socks were magical I would send them to you.

    Kitty, I have one rule for my Husband, no socks in bed, I really hate them, but I think I'm getting over it. LOL.

    Dee, I can go weeks without putting pants on, its a personal preference. I will admit roaming hands to check for undies is a positive reinforcement. And you could definitely pull them off.

    Christina, I'm starting to wish I had bought more then 2 pair.

    Grace, Hubby's test came out like we expected, it was required to get to the test he really needs. I am very tall and find skirts are more comfortable. I bought the socks for warmth, who knew that they would result in that kind of warmth.

    Daisy, See, I knew it was the socks.

    Abby, yes I recommend them highly, I got the same reaction when I wore them with my tinkerbelle sleep shorts too. HeeHeehee.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Faerie, I'm Elena. I linked to you through Susie's blog. First of all, you really know how to give a girl ideas -- I may just have to add to my sock collection! And with today being Hubby's birthday and all, this could be a win/win for both of us!

    Anyway, just wanted to say that I enjoyed your writing and I'll have to take a look at the rest of your stuff. Welcome to blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sexy story! The sock company should pay you to advertise for them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Elena, come by any time for ideas, the socks were defenitely a good buy.

    Serenity, I do happen to be unemployed at the moment, I think I'll go check the label on those socks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yep... it's the socks!!! ;o)


    I gave you a Versatile Blogger Award...check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, the socks must be magical. Love the image of your juices dripping off his beard onto your chest and them him flipping you over for more fun. And the image of the clothes strewn all over the floor. Thanks for sharing such an intense experience. I am sure you will have many more to tell us about.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Where do I buy a pair of them socks? hehehehe sounds like a wonderful time to me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mikki, I think I'm going to buy them for all my friends for christmas. I'll just mail them to blogger central and y'all can pick them up there.

    FD, I found an article of clothing hanging off the curtain rod, not usually where I keep my panties.

    Tiffany, Believe it or not a large national chain store I rarely shop at. I may have to start shopping there more often though.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think I need a pair of magic socks :-)

    ReplyDelete