Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

A Snowy Sunday Afternoon

It's cold and snowy here today. I'm not ready for snow yet, but then again, I'm never ready for the snow. Regardless of the snow falling we were up and out early to get errands done. Then home to get chores done. I usually take care of this stuff on Saturdays, but Musicman worked yesterday. When he works on Saturdays I usually don't get much of his time, so I planned a full day for myself. I started with breakfast with my bestest girlfriend and then the rest of the day at the tattoo shop. 

Sadly it was not me getting inked this time, it was my son. I'm a bit of an unconventional Mom and gave both my kids their first tattoos for their 16th birthdays. My son's was delayed a year due to some poor choices on his part. Please note, I never forced or suggested that either of them get tattoo's. It was always their choice and a way to keep them from having their friends give them an ugly homemade one. Anyway, I will get mine in a few weeks, hopefully.

It's sort of amazing how disconnected I become with just a day away from Musicman. It's not necessarily a physical distance from him that causes it though. No, it happens when he is overtired and just doesn't seem to notice I'm there. I know this happens when he works extra hours, I expect it even, but it doesn't mean I have to like it.

That's what I told him when he questioned my mood. I totally understand that he has a physically demanding job. I know that when he works on a weekend he will be tired and most likely playtime won't happen. I accept that, but I will never like it. Imagine my surpise when he started giving me unsolicited help with the chores. I certainly appreciated it, but I never considered the fact that he had an ulterior motive.

It all became clear to me when he directed me to go take a shower. I usually always wait until the chores are done before showering. It doesn't make sense to me to shower before the dirty work is done, it's a waste of time and water. He made it very clear to me that he had afternoon plans for me. So, like the good little sub I claim to be, off to the shower I went.

Another reason, other then him being tired, that I didn't think there would be much playtime this weekend is I have bruises on my backside from Thursday night. They don't hurt and I didn't even know they were there until he spotted them and remarked about it Friday night. Drat, he isn't pleased when he leaves bruises and usually won't spank at all until they are gone. I really need to remember to take my iron pills, they help quite bit in preventing bruising.

So, while there was no conventional spanking, other body parts sure did receive some attention. First he undressed me, then he put the blindfold on. I am really starting to love that blindfold. Then he arranged me just the way he wanted, on my back on the lounge. Then he started in with issuing directions on what I was to do. I'll let you guess what that was, but apparently he liked the video I made for him.

He knows me well and was prepared for me to balk a bit at those instructions. The flogger quickly took care of any resistance on my part.  While my bruised backside is off limits, everything else is fair game. Ummmm...I do love the flogger, anywhere he wishes to apply it and apply it he did.

He was quite vigilant with continuing to issue instructions on exactly what he wanted from me while he retrieved the leather paddle. Oh yes, sufficiently warmed up from the flogger, the leather paddle sent me spinning into another world. By the time he stopped with the paddle he no longer needed to give me instructions on what he wanted, I understood perfectly and complied easily.

The glass dildo was the next thing to enter the scene. At that point, the only words I could manage in reply to everything he said was a gasped, "yes sir". Throughtout all this he had been weaving a very erotic tail that served to increase the excitment exponentially for both of us. He recently commented to me, that in those moments he could get me to agree to do anything, I couldn't argue with that logic. It still amazes me the heights he can take me too.

My shower was quite effectively ruined. My body is just a touch sore in all the best places. The chores are all done and by the time Musicman's football game came on I was one content and well used woman. That's my kind of Sunday afternoon. 


22 comments:

  1. I wouldn't mind the snow either after that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snow? What snow? LOL :) He definitely kept me warm enough.

      Delete
  2. Gee, I sure hate you had to waste all that water! But everything else was just right!!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a habit, I was raised by a tree hugger, you don't waste energy, or else :) Good thing we generated our own heat, lol :)

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a fabulous way to start the winter season! Happy Snow Day. Maybe if he does this every time it snows you will start to enjoy snow? Worth a shot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I do like the way you think, heeheehee. I may just have to suggest that to Musicman :)

      Delete
  4. Now that is what a "Sunday Funday" is in my book!!:)


    Belle:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lot more fun then errands and chores, that's for sure :)

      Delete
  5. I was going to ask you a question about the tats....
    But I forgot after the rest of your post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, Minelle, sorry if I distracted you, but if you remember what you wanted to ask feel free to at anytime :)

      Delete
  6. I'm with Minelle, had a question or a statement and it just flew out the window. Sounds like you and Music man had a fantastic night. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty fantastic :) If you remember later feel to ask :)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Oh yeah, it definitely was, in more ways then one, heeheehee :)

      Delete
  8. I am glad the video went over well - but I knew it would (you seemed nervous though). :)

    Sounds like a great day! What is your next tattoo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was nervous, terrified even, I just have no confidence when it comes to doing that. It seems with the right motivation though, my confidence returns, lol.

      My tat is gonna be the celtic symbol for motherhood, customized to include some of the elements from his piece.

      Delete
  9. Sounds like an awesome sunday! I hear you on the over tired husband though... Glad He surprised you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Over tired husbands do seem to be a fact of life, don't they? I'm glad too, totally didn't see that coming, as it turns out, didn't see much of anything, lol :)

      Delete
  10. Sounds like an amazing afternoon...He hit all the right notes...telling an erotic tale, the flogger, blindfold.. one lucky farrie!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing enough to make me forget all about the snow. Not an easy thing to do since I pretty much despise the stuff, lol.

      Delete
  11. Like you, I but the first tattoo-and for the same reason! I don't want those beautiful bodies I built to be marred y some less than artistic work. As far as your afternoon-very artistic, and left me jealous and needy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for leaving you jealous and needy :) It's good to know I'm not the only Mom that feels this way about my kids and tat's.

      Delete