Thursday, April 25, 2013
A Bit About Musicman
This meme has been going around. I love reading them because they are a great way to learn more about our blogger friends. Since I've managed to seriously confuse myself with my little experiment stepping outside my comfort zone, this will be a welcome distraction for me. I hope you enjoy it.
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? If it's the weekend it's sports, football or Nascar racing. If it's during the week, probably a comedy.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get? None, Musicman would never let a salad pass his lips.
3. The most striking thing about his physical appearance? His eyes, they are very dark, almost black.
4.You go out to eat and have a drink, what does he order? Coca-cola, it's all he drinks.
5. Where did he go to high school? At the biggest rival to the one I attended.
6. What size shoe does he wear? 10
7. If he were to collect anything, what would it be? Parts and pieces, Musicman fixes things for a living and he rarely ever gets rid of the old parts, cause ya never know when he might need them. Seriously, if it weren't for the fact that he has a very large garage I would be in danger of being on an episode of Horders, lol.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Ham, salami and provolone panini with a dash of vinegar.
9. What is his favorite cereal? I don't think he has a favorite. He only eats cereal on rare occasions and then he buys whatever he is in the mood for.
10. What would he never wear? A sweater, I bought one for him once, but he never wore it.
11. What is his favorite sports team? Minnesota Vikings, he's been a steadfast fan since he was 5. We don't live anywhere close them, but he liked the colors.
12. Who did he vote for in last election? He didn't vote.
13. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Smoke.
14. You bake a cake for his birthday; what kind? Blueberry pie, he doesn't like cake.
15. What is his heritage? Swedish and Norwegian.
16. Did he play sports in high school? Only what was required in gym class.
17. What could he spend hours doing? Playing his guitar.
18. What is one unique talent he has? He can touch his nose with his tongue. I find it hilarious when he does it and often bug him to do it at parties.