Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Think! Think! Think!

That's what Pooh Bear says to Eeyore when he's trying to work through a problem.
                                                                 

That's what I've been doing lately, thinking through a problem. It's not a bad problem. It's a problem many might even want.

It's my granddaughter. She's a beautiful little thing and I love her dearly. The problem is that along with her living with me, so does her Mommy and Daddy. My son also lives here and while his girlfriend doesn't technically live here, she's here most of the time, so she might as well live here.

That is the problem. Less than a year ago, it was just Musicman and myself and our one old dog living here. Privacy was not an issue and kinky activities were on the menu almost daily. Now, with the addition of 5 other people and 2 more dogs, privacy is a huge issue.

I've accepted that fact, but I am on a quest to not lose what we had. I admit, there was a period of time, before my little RJ was born, that I resented not having my privacy. One look at that sweet little babe, one sniff of that newborn smell and I was hooked. I'm quite happy she is here. I'm not so thrilled about her Daddy being here 24/7, but he's earning brownie points by taking really great care of her and her Mommy.

So, I'm on a quest to find other quieter ways for the kink to continue. Do I still have a huge need and desire for the spankings? Oh yeah, but those are only going to happen in those rare stolen moments when the house is empty. Weeks could go by before that happens. That's just not enough for me.

That's why I'm thinking, thinking, thinking. I know if I could identify and offer a few choices to Musicman of what might work for me, he would follow through. He's really a champ at that kind of thing.

We spend most evenings together, in our master bedroom, it's a really nice place, set up for our maximum comfort. I could spend time kneeling. In my mind, that would work. In reality, I'm a middle age lady with major orthopedic issues. Kneeling at his feet might get me into the headspace I long for, but the after effects, of bad pain, would impact my daily life in an extremely negative way.

I could learn to sext, maybe he would even learn to give me directions or assignments on what he wants from me. That might work, 'cept we are dinosaurs and don't have cell phones. I know, that sounds impossible, but it's the stone cold truth, my Musicman is a dinosaur.

He could direct me to wear a butt plug a certain amount of time each day. I've read many blogs where the sub has been directed to do that. It seems to be quite effective too. The problem is, I don't own one. I've thought about getting one for quite some time now. I even did a post asking for input on what to get. The resounding impact of that post was, not to get one over the internet, but to go to an actual store and get one. I've yet to get Musicman to agree to do that.

We do have nipple clamps, but they haven't been used much. There is a very simple reason for that. Musicman has extremely strong hands and the feel of him twisting or pinching is much more appealing and effective than any clamp seems to deliver. They did come with a clit clamp, but we've yet to actually try that. Hmmm....maybe that needs to be explored a bit more.

I don't have any answers yet, but I will continue to think, think, think. I'm quite determined to figure out how to be a Grandma, with a brood of people living in my home and still indulge my kinky side. I'm just not willing to let it go. Of course, if the opportunity arises that we have empty home, we will take it and indulge in a proper spanking.









15 comments:

  1. Get a tilt wand, the kind used on blinds. They are available in any hardware store, cheap and they are silent. They also will get you squirming in no time at all. The only noise will be your pleading for MM to STOP PLEASE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good idea and I don't even need to go to a hardware store since we already have three of them in our room :)

      Delete
  2. I bought suede boot laces, a few sets. Looped them and tied at one end. They sting real good and no noise. Cheap and you don't have to be embarrassed buying them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another really good idea and I also already have some of those too. I guess maybe I should get busy looping them, lol.

      Delete
  3. A looped bungee cord ( he holds the two ends in his hand) is nearly silent and hurts like HELL!! You could need to pick up a ball gag when you go by an adult store looking for that plug. And if you do buy one on line - get the smallest you can find and begin with that. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yanno, there is a store we go to that has a display of bungee cords in several different sizes. Every time we go there I look at that display and wonder what they would feel like. Maybe next time I go I will do more than look :)

      Delete
    2. If you do, just remember it was a suggestion - not a recommendation.

      Delete
  4. I have no ideas to share as most my ideas live in my fantasy and have yet to be realized but bondage and blindfolding could be fun and could be combined with other activities...I am liking the suggestions others are sharing...always thinking of ways to spank quietly... Have fun exploring the possibilities. :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do have a scarf we use as a blindfold or sometimes a gag depending on the situation. We've tried bondage a little,I even have some beginner cuffs, but Musicman isn't so into it. He likes me to be able to participate fully.

      Delete
  5. leather belt but on your pussy - quiet because much less force is needed for effect.

    definitely nipple clamps - i recommend those types that screw so you can adjust the pressure.

    get him grow his nails... scratching, pinching/grabbing with his nails especially places like your inner thighs - huge sensation, no noise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great suggestions, he will often use the leather strap on the lady parts, guess it just didn't really register that the noise level was less. Most likely because I am too busy making lots of noise when he does it, lol. The nipple clamps we have are adjustable, we just haven't really taken the time to use them much. As for him growing his fingernails, that's definitely out. He works with his hands all day long, they are rough and calloused and I love it, but growing his fingernails is not gonna happen.

      Delete
  6. How about him tying you in a crotch rope. You can google it or here's a link:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crotch_rope

    Hope you find ways to have fun despite the lack of privacy.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a great suggestion and a very helpful link. I'm not sure Musicman is interested in doing it, but I will show him the link.

      Delete
  7. Yep, having some of the same problem here. Will be reading with great interest to find out how you and Musicman resolve it. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my kids and my grandbaby, but I so miss my privacy. The perfect scenario for me would be if they lived next door. Oh well. If I figure anything out I will definitely share.

      Delete