Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

A Small Chance

There is a small chance that we might actually have some alone time this weekend. Ever since I found that out late yesterday I've been working very hard not to get my hopes up. Ya see, I know what I want, I know what I need.

I am hoping to get the chance to feel this:   

and maybe this:    

and maybe even this: 

And in my mind, that would just be the beginning, cause there are just so many more things that would be fun to do if we had the privacy. While I could let my mind run amok thinking of the possibilities, I'm a bit hesitant to do that. I'm hesitant cause if we don't get the chance, I will be indescribably disappointed. I don't want to go there and let myself fall into that funk that follows the disappointment. So, for now, I'm keeping my fingers crossed and my imagination reigned in, but it hasn't been easy.




12 comments:

  1. I have my fingers crossed for you. Here's hoping for the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the crossed fingers, I'll always take all the help I can get :)

      Delete
  2. Wishing you a lovely weekend, Faerie!
    Hoping along with you ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you do get that time to yourself... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terpsichore, time really is a precious commodity. One I never seem to have enough of lately.

      Delete
  4. I hope you get the time, spankings, and fun you need this weekend! Crossing my fingers too!

    hugs
    p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks P, we don't get much opportunity for complete privacy anymore and it has been somewhat frustrating for us.

      Delete
  5. Crossing my fingers for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you romantic alone time................

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really need some romantic alone time right now :)

      Delete