Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

A Bit About HIM


































Sarah at Clear as Mud nominated me for a Liebster award. Thanks Sarah, I don't know where these awards originate from, but it is always an honor to be recognized. Sarah said this was supposed to be a fun activity. As I am currently battling a nasty tooth abscess that has left half my face so swollen I look like the Elephant Man, I could use some thing fun. I know I always enjoy reading posts like these as they give me a further peak into the lives of my blogger friends.

Here are the questions Sarah asked:

1. What is your idea of a perfect way to spend the day? Money is no object. I would spend the day exploring with Musicman. We often take day trips into the country exploring second hand stores or estate sales. I love to repurpose things and can spend hours combing through little backwoods places looking for out of the ordinary things that inspire me. Then lunch or dinner at some out of the way Mom and Pop diner that features homemade comfort food. I would end the day with drinks around the fire, listening to Musicman play his guitar and of course, some great play time. 

2. Favorite spanking implement? The magic paddle that Musicman made, it's made of wood and I covered one side with suede. It's very versatile and can be both stingy or thuddy depending on which side he uses.

3. Favorite spanking position? We don't do a lot of different positions, so I don't really have a favorite. Our most often used position is me on the bed, head down, ass up.

4. Favorite vacation spot? Haven't found it yet, but the top 2 places on my bucket list to visit are Scotland and somewhere tropical.

5. Favorite type of food? Bacon cheeseburger, or pizza with sausage, black olives and onions.

6. What do you snack on? Red licorice if I'm craving sweets, chips and dip if I'm craving savory.

7. First place you had sex? Don't remember, it was way too long ago.

8. Kinkiest/strangest/coolest place you had sex? In a field of fireflies.

9. Beach or Mountains? Beach, with a book.

10. What kind of shoes are you wearing right now? None, if shoes aren't required by law I don't wear them.

11. Person or persons, blogger or not, dead or alive, you admire most? Musicman's Grandmother, she was a wonderful lady and a huge influence in my life.

Since I have been blogging for a few years now there aren't many random things about myself that I haven't shared, so I thought I would share 11 random things about Musicman. I always find it interesting to hear more about the other half of the couple whose blogs I read, especially ones like mine, where the partner does not contribute.

1. Musicman has a full head of dark hair, not a grey in sight, which is why most people think I am older. My hair is much more salt than pepper these days.

2. He plays several musical instruments.

3. Musicman is antisocial, but if he likes you and lets you into his circle of friends, he is loyal to a fault.

4. Musicman is the kind of man who will always pull over to help some one stranded on the highway. He once stopped to offer help to a state cop who appeared to be broken down.

5. He is an extremely picky eater, his preferences run to plain meat and potatoes. I would be a much better cook if this weren't so.

6. He wears a full beard, the goatee area of which went grey after his open heart surgery a few years back. I think it's sexy.

7. Musicman is so intimidating that I have witnessed him scare entire rooms full of babies and young kids to tears, just by walking in. Historically, he scares most of my co-workers too.

8. The majority of his wardrobe is black. He has never in the time I've known him owned a suit or tie.

9. He has the kind of job where he always comes home dirty and smelly. His hands never really come clean. He often doesn't like to touch me until he's showered, but I don't care how dirty or smelly he is, I still find him sexy.

10. He is a whiz with trivia, especially history, music and films.

11. Musicman is the best lover I have ever had and I've had way too many. I knew from the first time we had sex that he was the man for me. We've always had a great sex life and when life conspired to interfere, we did what ever we had to do to get it back.

Male Angel

I know I have been remiss in answering comments. The infection and pain meds I have been on have made me extremely fatigued and put me way behind in all areas of my life. I promise to catch up soon.

12 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for giving us a closer look at your Musicman....hope you are feeling better soon.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks abby, I am feeling much better. I would much rather share info about Musicman than myself. I may be biased, but I find him fascinating.

      Delete
  2. I loved learning about MM.
    Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it, I could have gone on and on, but since I already break the rules by not nominating anyone, I figured I would try and stick to the other rules.

      Delete
  3. That's a man with wings. That's like my favorite thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a man with wings, a rather sexy man with wings in my opinion. Glad you liked him.

      Delete
  4. Hey Faerie...enjoyed your answers and really loved hearing more about your Musicman. Thank you so much for sharing.

    Hope you get to feeling better soon...sending lots of prayers and healing energy.

    Hugs and blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat, I am feeling better, thanks to the antibiotics. I would always much rather talk about Musicman than myself. He's a really great guy and I'm very lucky he found me.

      Delete
  5. Faerie, I loved your answers, thank you for sharing. I am sorry that you have trouble with your tooth, and hope that you feel better soon.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed the post. I love talking about my Musicman. I am doing much better, thanks.

      Delete
  6. So sorry to hear about your tooth, dental pain is just the worst! I love the idea of sharing more about our other halves, and I might just have to borrow this idea :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, most illness or injury I can handle, but dental pain absolutely lays me low. Feel free to borrow the idea, I always like hearing more about the other half of blog couples.

      Delete