Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

FB Finds

Always....~Spice~
 

                                           Haven't we all thought this at one time or another?
            




 
 


                                                                         Yes...Sir!
                                                          

 
 
                      Ummm, yeah...the hands in this pic remind very strongly of Musicman's hands. He has magic hand's and I'm lost in thought, lol.


 
Ooomph...takes my breath away.  
 
 
 

For all you spanko ladies who might not love everything about your backside. Now you know, it's magnificent!






 

6 comments:

  1. The first one made me nod my head and chuckle...then next 3 took my breath away...very nice.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. Thanks.

    He does have lovely hands, doesn't he:)

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved them all! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm, love these! The first two are my favourites. Thanks for sharing Faerie.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete