Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Through the Looking Glass

When our daughter moved back in with us she didn't bring a lot of stuff, but too much stuff for the room she is in. One of the things she brought that never made it up to the room is a large mirror. She didn't need it in the room as the closet doors in that room are mirrored. It's also quite heavy, so it is currently located in our living room, leaning up against a wall. It's the mirror I used to take the self pics I posted a few posts back.

A week or so ago Musicman commented that it might be fun to play in front of the mirror. Sounded good to me, but privacy has been an issue. Neither of us want to be in the middle of playtime and have our daughter come home, especially since she usually has her boyfriend with her. She had the weekend off of work and decided to spend it with him at his place. I made sure to ask before she left if she planned be home that night. She said no. I did mention to Musicman that we would have the house to ourselves.

After a long day of errands and chores, we settled in to watch a movie, then some dinner and showers for both of us. I've learned not to anticipate playtime too much, cause that way I'm not disappointed if it doesn't happen. I was lounging on the bed in one of Musicman's favorite silk nighties when he got out of the shower. When he went around to the far side of the bed to retrieve the leather paddle from the headboard, the butterflies in my tummy came to life.

He came back around the bed and pulled me up and into his arms. I snuggled in and buried my head in his neck as he started swatting me. Every so often he'd back me up a bit, pull down the top of my nightie and give the girls some attention with the paddle also. Then he'd pull me back in and start again on my backside. A few rounds of that and I was starting to experience jelly legs. I didn't think I was going to be able to remain upright too much longer.

Suddenly he stopped swatting me, reached for my shoulders and turned me towards the bedroom door. Hunh? Coherent thought was not possible for me at that moment. One word, cleared up my confusion though, "downstairs", is all he said. As I think back on it, it was kinda comical. As I started to walk I sorta bounced off walls as I zig zagged my way through the hallway and down the stairs. Musicman followed me swatting the whole way.

He placed the padded footstool directly in front of the mirror and instructed me to bend over. Of course I did. I think the image of myself bent over the stool, him standing next to me, holding my head up with a firm grip on my pony tail and paddling me will be forever burned into my brain. He alternated between my rather ample backside and my lady parts, all while I watched in the mirror. When my head would start to droop he would reach for my pony tail again and pull it back up so I had to look.

I don't know how long he paddled me. Long enough for my butt to feel the burn oh so nicely, along with the lady parts. I was lost in a haze of sensation and  just as the jelly legs started to get critical he stopped. He pulled me back up, turned me towards the stairs and gave me a swat to get me going. Again, I bounced off the walls as he followed me up, swatting all the way.

When we arrived in the bedroom, he started issuing directions again. I did everything I was directed, cause when I'm in that head space I always do. Several orgasms later I finally collapsed on the lounge in a heap, the jelly legs had spread to encompass my entire body. I love that feeling.

I'm seriously considering trying to talk our daughter out of that mirror when she moves out.

16 comments:

  1. It definitely sounds like something you need. But could you find a spot for it in your bedroom - that bouncing off the walls could get old. LOL!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Musicman is planning on mounting it on the ceiling over our bed :D I'm thinking I'll just rearrange the bedroom and find a place for it, if she gives it up that is.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you both had a lovely time. Makes me appreciate our empty nest all the more. All we have to worry about is the neighbor showing up at the door.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice being able to help our daughter when she needs it, but I miss our empty nest sooooo much.

      Delete
  3. so glad you enjoyed yourselves. :-) Hugs, Terpsichore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck in talking your daughter out of that mirror. Sounds like you are putting it to great use.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm seriously considering offering to buy it from her, or maybe trading her for a smaller one we have.

      Delete
  5. Why not just get a stool for her bedroom when she vacates, then you can use the mirrored closet doors.It beats going up and down the stairs.

    Anyway, sound like fun but you better watch out for those walls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yanno...that's a really good idea. Wish I'd thought of it, lol. I may have to keep that idea in reserve in case she won't let me have it :)

      Delete
  6. You're so lucky! I would adore a mirror like that one. Sunny has a very good idea, if daughter takes the mirror with her when she moves out.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm becoming very attached to that mirror, lol. I admit, if Sunnygirl hadn't pointed it out, I probably wouldn't have thought of it. Sometimes I miss the obvious :)

      Delete
  7. Oh there is something so hedonistic about being forced to watch. Wow! I love this. It sounds amazing! And I can so relate to the walls. My typically stellar balance is ALL off when I'm in that headspace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a whole new experience for me, and I loved it :D Good to know I'm not the only one who can't seem to do the simplest of things when in that headspace :)

      Delete
  8. Mirrors can be so much fun! Sounds like you need one in the bedroom lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun and I will be working on getting one in the bedroom :)

      Delete