Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

In Surgery

I'm in the cardiac icu waiting room. They limit access, so can only be on this site for 10 minutes at a time. Musicman has been in surgery for almost 2 hours now, they anticipate about 6 or 7 hours of surgery. I am very grateful for all the supportive comments. Thank you all for helping me get through this. I am also grateful that Doc listened to us and got us here before the worst happened. They are saying about a 2 month recovery time, then we should be good as new. Wonder if it is inappropriate to ask how long before we can play? I probably will ask anyway. Gonna go now before this computer kicks me off the site. I will give more updates as am able. Thank you all.

5 comments:

  1. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Musicman, Faerie!!! (((((hugs)))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Musicman and the Faerie will be dancing their dance before you know it.
    My daughter is in surgery this very moment also but although all surgery is a risk it's not life threatening. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I am also thanking the Lord for getting you a good doctor.
    stay strong and positive - Fly above the fray

    ReplyDelete
  3. Master and shi's thoughts and prayers are with you and Musicman. Best of luck to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you both and hope all goes well

    ReplyDelete