Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Just Another Saturday Evening

It's Saturday evening, Musicman has just gotten up from a nap. He needed one, he woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Can we say "cranky"? A full morning of errands to accomplish was not made easier listening to him complain.

I immediately saw this for what it was, he's tired. He has a right to be tired. He works very hard all week long. I don't necessarily like to be alone anymore. I used to like being alone, until he found me. Now, being with him is the best thing in my world.

I used to resent the fact that he needs more sleep than I do. At some point, I did realize that most normal humans, require more sleep than I do. It's just never been an easy thing for me. What has become easier is letting him have time to sleep. So, I suggested a nap, it's just one of the ways I take care of him.

Anyway... he's awake, we're watching a movie. The pillow makes an appearance on the floor. Oh, yeah...he's gonna rub my shoulder. Yes, it's still giving me fits. This is not the good kind of pain either.

I sit on the pillow at his feet, the sunset is shining in through the window. I haven't seen the sun in so long. It feels so good to close my eyes and absorb the light, feel the relief. Bathed in a halo of light, the transcendence begins.

I'm already a puddle of mush from the massage he's just given me, when he stands to turn off the TV and turn on some music. He turns back toward where I still sit on the floor and drops his pants. I immediately begin to salivate and stretch up to reach the goodies now in front of my face. I open my mouth, like a baby bird waiting to be fed.

He lets me lick and suck for a moment or two, but soon backs away so I can no longer reach him. The loss of him in my mouth is a palpable thing. I morn, I want more, but that is not his plan. He reaches his hands out to help me up from the floor. He pulls me in close for a hug and raises his head for me to place kisses on his neck. Then he spins me around, bends me over and flips my skirt up.

He has the magic paddle in hand, I'm soon yelping and gasping for breath. The man does not know the meaning of the word, "warm up." Ironically, it seems all too soon, he's done, but is he really? No, the glass dildo makes an appearance, not that I actually see it mind you. I certainly feel it.

It still amazes me the things he can make me do, just by getting me into that headspace. That headspace where, all is right in my world and the only thing I must do, is what he commands. After, when I think about it rationally, that headspace seems scary, cause I really would do whatever he tells me to do.

At the time, I never question, I trust him completely and do as I'm told. It's so freeing not to have to think, or worry, just listen and obey. Not obeying, is never an option for me, and it never will be. He knows my body so well, he wrings every last orgasm from me that is possible, but he doesn't stop there. He pushes, and pushes and pushes until I give him more.

He finally decides I've had enough, I think I've had way more than enough. Believe me when I say, that is just an observation, not a complaint. With legs of jelly, I sink to the floor, kneeling on the pillow that still lays there. He sits in front of me and offers himself to me. I lunge greedily, I want him in my mouth so much I can already taste him.

"Hands only", he says, eliciting a strangled moan from me, followed quickly by a softly whispered, "yes Sir". I seriously hate it when he doesn't let me have free reign, but I obey. I obey because that is the beauty of submission, that is the control I crave so much. Grasping him firmly in my hands I begin to slowly stroke his length. I hungrily gaze at his engorged member, hoping he will soon give me permission for more.

He does not, instead he directs me to lick his balls. Oh, "yes Sir," again escapes my lips as I start in, tracing the veins and folds and ripples that now feel so heavenly beneath my tongue. I want more, but that is not yet allowed. I know this because his hand buried in my hair is pulling me away.

I raise up into a tall kneel and push my girls together around him. My girls never really grew up all the way and this is not an easy thing for me, but he likes it when I try. He likes the visual it creates. His gorgeous cock, pushing up between my soft flesh, my tongue flicking out to meet the tip on every upstroke he makes.

I'm now in an agony of need, I want to plunge my mouth down his length, take him all in and feel him pushing past the back of my throat. He lets me, but only for the briefest of time. He's getting close and has another ending in mind.

He grasps my hair again and pulls me away from him. I offer myself to him, pushing, up and out as I lift my head, mouth open to receive his cum as it covers my chest and face. I finish by licking up every last drop.

14 comments:

  1. Sounds like the two of you had a fun Saturday. Maybe I should encourage my guy to take more naps so he has energy for other activities later... I love this: "I trust him completely and do as I'm told. It's so freeing not to have to think, or worry, just listen and obey." This is what I fantasize about, the being told, freeing my body to accept and in return able to give more...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun, and yes, sometimes letting them nap has it's pay offs :)

      Delete
  2. beautiful Faerie- simply beautiful

    I could picture every moment and can't wait to have something similar once Master returns from deployment.

    ~faithful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to have an evening like this soon :)

      Delete
  3. Sounds like well-deserved fun in the afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if it was well deserved, but it sure was fun :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I enjoyed it immensely, I'm pretty sure he did too ;)

      Delete
  5. Wow, that is a wonderful Saturday! That touching, licking, connecting, cumming. FABULOUS!

    hugs,
    fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it fiona, fabulous is a wonderful way to describe it :)

      Delete
  6. What a great Saturday evening....thanks for sharing.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, it's just nice to have something to share for a change :)

      Delete