Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Better...yearning for best



http://buckleupbitch.com/


 

Yes, Please!!!
With everything going on around here recently, there hasn't been much of this going on at all. Life and circumstances have conspired to reduce playtime from every day or every other day, to 3 times in the last month.
 
 
 
 



 
 I can relate!!! 
 
Share the Wisdom ---------------->>>> @[197995260283190:274:Words of Wisdom]

Visit our FREE website : www.Daveswordsofwisdom.com for more <3
.See, if people would just listen to me, everything would be okay. I don't really see that happening any time soon, but I'm still hoping.
 
 
 
  Anyone know a good cure?  
 
 
 


18 comments:

  1. Love this post! People should just listen to us and things would be so much better. I too HATE it when my imaginary friends won't talk to me.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I needed something to make me smile, hope it made you smile too :)

      Delete
  2. Oh honey. Just hang in there. It'll be better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sunnygirl, I'm really trying to hang in there and believe it will get better :)

      Delete
  3. Really love the first and last pics. Thinking of you.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. I laughed so hard and then when Sir asked what I was laughing at, I just finally showed him the computer. The baby...PRICELESS! The imaginary friends, OMG.

    How have your conversations gone with your daughter?

    hugs,
    fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you both enjoyed it :)

      The conversation with my daughter did not go as well as I would have liked, but wasn't as bad as it could have been.

      Delete
  5. At least you haven't lost your sense of humor.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Misplaced it for awhile maybe, but not gone forever :)

      Delete
  6. Great commentary on life. i'm partial to the picture of the paddle. Go figure. :-)

    sending hugs and positive energy,

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll take the yes, please and the paddle...and I know my imaginary friends are around here somewhere - they like to play hide and seek...and well, how simple it would be if everyone listened... :-) I am glad you feel better and hope you find best soon! Hugs, Terps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terpsichore, I will, it's just taking some time to adjust to a new normal.

      Delete
  8. Ha :) Retaining a sense of humour can't be a bad thing huh. ((Hugs faerie))

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it's not a bad thing, some times a hard thing, but I'm doing the best I can :)

      Delete