Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

A's to Q's, part 1

I so appreciate the questions my blogger friends have asked. I'll take inspiration to write anywhere I can get it  😆.

Roz asked: what is my favorite movie? Favorite childhood memory? Favorite implement?

I have 2 favorite movies, Fantasia and Epic. They are both animated musicals.  I absolutely love animated movies, they make the little hidden deep inside me very happy. While I rarely acknowledge my little, to the point I've never even mentioned her to Musicman, this is one way I indulge her. And while Musicman isn't so interested in the animated movies, he knows how much I enjoy them.  He doesn't question or ridicule, he just watches them with me.

So, favorite implement? Hmmm...I like them all. If I had to pick a favorite, I can narrow it down to 2. I love our flogger. I made it myself many years ago. It's a lovely soft suede with a suede yarn wrapped handle. Depending on how Musicman wields it, it can be soft and soothing, or produce a nice thud and even  quite the sting. I used some of the same suede to cover one side of the magic paddle. That's about a 1/2" wooden paddle that Musicman made shortly after I made the flogger. While I do like the magic paddle, I picked something else for my other favorite.

My other favorite implement is a pair of vibrating nipple clamps. I should explain that Musicman quite enjoys forced orgasms, the more the better is his opinion. This is where the vibrating nipple clamps come into play. He's never used them north of the border so to speak. I highly recommend them.

I saved the hardest question for last, my favorite childhood memory.  Some of you who read when I wrote before probably already know I grew up in a very abusive home.  I won't go into all the details again, but I will say, I'm an incest survivor. The assaults occurred on a very regular basis from the time I was very young, toddler age, until several years after I hit puberty. 

Having said that, I do have a favorite childhood memory. I was 17, I'd just graduated from high school. I was engaged to my high school sweetheart. He was going to college 900 miles away from where we lived. I went with him, though I wasn't going to school. His mom, dad and brother made the road trip with us to get him settled at school.  They got him all settled in, then he left for  a week long orientation camping trip. His family left the same day to go home. 

I found myself in a city where I knew no one. I had no job and no place to live. I did have my boyfriend's car, until he got back, a suitcase full of clothes and $2000.00 dollars in my pocket. I should have been panicked and scared, but I wasn't. That was 36 years ago and I still remember that day like it was yesterday.  I felt joy for the first time in my life. Joy that I had survived, joy that I escaped.  Joy that my abusers could no longer hurt me.  I was finally free.  Probably not what you were expecting. Definitely not a "typical" childhood memory, but still one of the best days of my life.


14 comments:

  1. I love your favourite memory. So? Was MM the boyfriend (forgive me I only found your blog a while ago ).

    I understand your love of animation. I have an entirely new respect for it as our son is in his first year of animation at college. It takes on average 12 drawings for just ONE second of animation! Needless to say we don't see our son much!

    Our flogger is silicone, not a huge fan- of course my husband is a small "s"adist so ...LOL. Also have the nipple clamps that vibrate. I get a little insecure about them as the weights and vibrating part seem bigger than my actual boobs!

    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Musicman was not my high school sweetheart, we didn't meet until several years later. Very cool that your son is going to school for animation. I knew it took a long time to make animated movies, I'm just happy there are so many talented people who are dedicated to making them. It sounds like you have a different style of clamps. I have a pair that have removable weights, but they don't vibrate. My vibrating ones are not very big and are a smooth silicone and plastic. They look relatively harmless, but they pack quite the punch. Musicman has never used them on my girls, always used below the belt and can and often do send me flying.

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love Fantasia! One of my favorites too. :-)

    Glad you escaped to freedom and can look back on that day fondly knowing you survived

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems weird, but I had such a feeling of triumph that day. It also reminds me if I could do that I can do anything. If you haven't seen Epic, I highly recommend it. It came out a few years ago. Beyonce voices the main character and the visuals are amazing.

      Delete
  3. Hi Faerie,

    Thank you for answering my questions. Oh I love animated films and I love your choice of implements. Vibrating clamps eh?

    I'm so sorry you had such an abusive childhood, noone should go through that. I'm so glad you look back on that day with fond memories...the first day of the rest of your life.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vibrating clamps that have never been used as intended, lol. Guess Musicman didn't read the directions 😆, but the way he uses them is pretty spectacular. That day was definitely the first day of the rest of my life. I learned a lot about myself that day.

      Delete
  4. A good memory is a good memory that all you need to remember. I'm asking what is a wish you have for yourself that could really come true? I'm looking for something simple and just for you - not family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cherish that memory despite the fact that it's not a typical warm fuzzy one. Great question, I'll answer soon. I'm loving the questions as inspiration to write .

      Delete
  5. I loved reading the answers. my question is - if you could visit any decade in history, which would it be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful question, I'll be answering soon.

      Delete
  6. Glad you were able to overcome a disastrous start in life and that a good memory ended the turmoil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's where my strength and stubbornness come from, lol.

      Delete
  7. Vibrating nipple clamps...never heard of those but now I am extremely interested. Hurrah for you, for surviving and then flourishing! hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks abby, I highly recommend the vibrating clamps even though they've never been anywhere near my nipples.

    ReplyDelete