Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Ummmm....Oops!

There seem to be so many people constantly in and out of our house. The kids keep very different schedules than do Musicman and myself. They come and go at all hours. We never really know when we will have private time.

We are learning to take advantage of those rare times when we find our selves home alone. It's not the ideal way to play. Sometimes we are busy doing other vanilla life type things. Sometimes we are tired from long days at work. Sometimes we just don't feel like jumping each other just because the house is empty.

Too bad.

We've begun to learn to take advantage of those times, whether we are really in the mood or not. If we miss an opportunity, it may not present itself again for a while. Then we are both left wanting, not a good thing.

We have learned that our best times on the weekends are late afternoon. Our son is working and our daughter is usually out somewhere seeing her step kids. She has two of them.

That was the case today. Musicman had woken in a bit of a bad mood. Nothing serious, just one of those days when I needed to let him be, while I went about my own business. I did some chores, some baking and some cooking.

Today is Musicman's birthday. Shhh...don't tell anyone, he doesn't care for a lot of fanfare. He turned 50 today and he still doesn't have one gray hair, on his very healthy head of hair I might add. So not fair.

I made him his favorite, a blueberry pie. Yeah...I'm that crazy lady who turns on her oven in 84 degree weather to bake, just because it's his favorite. I also prepped for dinner, the first one that I cooked in a week(unusual for me, but that's a story for another day).

Eventually, everything I had set out to accomplish, had been done. Musicman had taken our son to work and our daughter and her family were out for the day. Or so we thought.

He approached me, cane in hand as I walked into our room. He gathered me up in his arms and started administering that cane to my backside. Then he spun me around, still holding me close in his arms as he administered the cane to my front side. This behavior continued on for several twirls. Not only was I feeling the sting of the cane, but I was starting to get a bit dizzy from the constant twirling.

The he backed up a few steps, cane still in hand, still connecting with various body parts and ordered me to continue. Continue what? I was confused, and the burn of the cane was setting in, effectively obscuring any rational thought on my part.

He ordered me to strip.

Oh! Okay!

The cane continued to reign down over various body parts as I twirled and stripped. I was seriously starting to get very dizzy. That's when he decided his shorts were becoming a bit too tight and removed them.

I couldn't help myself, I pounced and it was on. His gorgeous cock was staring me right in the face and kneeling before him just felt so incredibly right. He continued to employ the cane as I knelt before him and had my treat.

At some point, way beyond my ability to remember details, we moved to the bed. I remember him entering me, I was so wet and he was so hard. He enjoys and encourages me to be loud. He likes to hear me beg. At that point, not a problem for me. A very good time was had.

It wasn't until we were done, that we realized, we were not alone. Our daughter and her family had come home. It is quite probable, based on what we realized next that they heard us.

I wish I could say I was dying of embarrassment. I'm not. Maybe now they will think twice before they unlock that door and come in(the doors to our house are almost never locked, too much traffic coming and going). Maybe now they will realize that Mom and Dad aren't just Mom and Dad. Hey...maybe they will work a bit harder to try and give us our privacy.

Also, I wanted to say thank you to all that have welcomed me back and left comments for me. I promise, I have read them all and will be answering them soon.


Mushroom Fairy 2 by brandrificus on deviantART




28 comments:

  1. Perhaps it was a good oops if they now realize and give you more privacy. And more privacy means more time for fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the way I'm looking at it. Not a thing I can do to change it either, if they did hear us. I really hope it does make them think a little more about giving us our private time. Cause, more fun :)

      Delete
  2. I agree with Terps....a good oops...it is your house...you are both adults...they were gone when you started....and very HOT BTW...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a very good oops, heeheeheee. And I was very hot when all was said and done :)

      Delete
  3. Totally agree with Terps. Also, agree with abby - very hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do make good points, don't they? I agree too :)

      Delete
  4. Wow Faerie...sounds like you and MM had a lovely time. LOL regarding the oops...hope your kids learn that mom and dad have a happy and healthy sex life and give you a bit more privacy. *whispering* Happy Birthday MM!

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...we did :) I actually don't think they are at all surprised, probably icked out, if anything, lol. In truth, they've probably heard us before, I know we've had close calls before. We've heard them coming in the outside door and could adjust our sound levels accordingly. This time was different and I'm sure they heard something. Oh well.

      Delete
  5. That sounds so hot except for the dizziness! I agree that if the door is locked and it usually isn't, it should serve as a sign that maybe whoever is at the door should proceed with caution. You have no reason to be embarrassed, so I'm glad you're not!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was perfect, except for the dizziness. Yanno...I think the exact same thing about the locked doors. If they were paying attention, they would know the only time we lock the doors is when we are home alone. I know my kids are smart enough and know us well enough, to give a thought as to why that would be. Hmmmm.....wonder if I could get one of those "Do Not Disturb" signs? LOL

      Delete
  6. You're so very right, maybe this may have helped you two claim your space a bit! Good to see you posting again Faerie!
    XOXO Pearl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pearl, I hope it helps some too. More private time is always a good thing :)

      Delete
  7. Nice oops when all is said and done!
    Btw how was dinner and the blueberry pie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, as oops' go? It wasn't too bad, heeheeheeee. The pie is almost gone and when it comes to his blueberry pie, Musicman doesn't really share. Leftover potato salad will be part of tonight's dinner :)

      Delete
  8. I love this oops! High time I say. Mollie used to fuss that we'd kiss in the living room. Her comment was, "Get a room" we now respond with a comment Eva gave me, "This is our room, you're in it, get out." It's your house and if you want to have wild monkey sex in the middle of the living room with them there go for it. If they don't like it, they can leave! Happy Birthday to MM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haahaaahaaaa, this just makes me laugh. Love Eva's comment, sounds like something either one of us would say if our kids said that. As far as wild monkey sex in the middle of the living room? We've done that, though not with them here, which is why it stinks that they are always here.

      Delete
  9. I agree, a good ops and very hot! I'm glad you're not embarrassed, it's your space. Hopefully the kids will give you more privacy. Glad you two managed to have some play time:)

    I want to know too how the dinner s pie was:) Quietly wishing MM Happy birthday!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never been one to embarrass easily when it comes to sex or sexual things anyway. My kids know this about me and that I'm very open about the subject. So, while not exactly what I wanted to have happen, not a huge deal either. Dinner was simple, but yummy, and we have leftover potato salad for tonight, always better the next day :)

      Delete
  10. Oops - I'm glad you're not embarrassed too. After all, it's your house and they're probably doing the same when you're not around.

    Happy Birthday MM and I'l like a slice of that blueberry pie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yanno...I'm really not. I was more irritated that them being home, meant we had to curtail round two and three to quieter activities, heeheeheee :)

      Musicman just finished eating the last piece of pie. And he very proudly announced that he did not share with anyone and that it was their loss. He really loves blueberry pie. If I were a good wife I would make it more often for him, haahaaahaaaa.

      Delete
  11. Yes, oops, but a good one and a lesson learnt hopefully.
    Happy birthday to MM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Knowing my kids the way I do, they won't care a bit. I'm sure it was no surprise to them that we were having sex. The amount of, what is probably seen, as kink? Well, that may surprise them, but that's not my problem. I've always been very open and positive about sex with my kids, so they may not be surprised either.

      Delete
  12. Hello there. Wanted to say thank you for following, and I am now following you back. With starting fresh in blog land, I really appreciate it! By reading your first post, I can certainly tell I will enjoy your blog. Happy Birthday to your MM. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank's and welcome Amber :) I'm just back after a small break myself. I really should have commented on your post. I'm not so happy with hiding who I really am either.

      Delete
  13. So glad you're back and you got some time for you two. Happy belated birthday to musicman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angel Blue, it's nice to hear from you too :)

      Delete
  14. Belated Happy Birthday to your MM, Faerie! :) Sounds like you two celebrated in style! ;) As for the oops- I think it is good too. I know all about having young adults in the house, living home. As much as I love them dearly, it really does dig into private time. I guess that in the end, you have to find it, but it does make it more difficult to play. Or spank. One of our kids still needs to be driven around, so we know when she comes and goes. The other, you never know... Well you know what i mean. Two live away at present. It is perhaps half easier now to get that time.

    I think that everyone is right- it is your home, and perhaps they will think about your needs in this regard. Young adults can be a bit selfish- even though you teach about thinking of the feelings of others. Here's to lots more fun and lots more privacy! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie, I think I find it so difficult to deal with all the coming and going and lack of privacy because we did have an empty nest for about a year. We had all the privacy we wanted and could and did play whenever we wanted. Adjusting to playing around someone else's schedule has been very difficult for me, but I continue to work on it.

      Delete