Thursday, June 20, 2013

A Moment of Comfort, in an Otherwise Long week

I love my new job. It's everything I've spent the last 2 years searching for. The clients are delightful, though challenging. The staff is exceptional and execute a very well structured and informed program, on a daily basis.

They run me ragged and I'm often physically exhausted at the end of the day. Yet it is so rewarding to fit in some place and have my experience and knowledge respected. To know, I'm making a difference, making someone's life better, it's kind of exhilarating.

Yes, I'm exhausted, but I'm genuinely happy and professionally fulfilled, at last.

The energy is very pure and runs high. I am a person who absorbs energy and am often over stimulated at the end of the day. Poor Musicman, he comes home after a long day and I have diarrhea of the mouth. I need some place to pour all that energy I've absorbed throughout the day, and he's it.

It's been a long week for me, working everyday, which I usually don't do. It's been a long week for Musicman, travelling for work several days this week. On days he travels, he has to get up and get on the road before the butt crack of dawn. It adds several hours onto his day.

I hate when he travels, I worry way more than I probably should. I try not to, but it just seems to be who I am, I can't help but worry until he's back home.

I know he's tired when he travels several days in a row. I want to do whatever I can to give him some relief. I like to make sure he is relaxed and sleeps well. Cause, if he sleeps well, he will be more alert and safer when he is on the road. At least that's what I tell myself when I start to worry.

So, I offered a blowjob. That always relaxes him, then he sleeps well. He was so tired, he fell asleep before anything happened. It would have been so easy to bow out, but I wanted the connection. I needed the connection.

He softly snored, as I curled up with my head on his thigh and started to gently lick. Just feather light strokes at first. Up one side, over the top and down the other side. Occasionally taking him all the way in, as he grew in my throat. Hands cupping and oh so gently, kneading his balls. Just leisurely exploring, tasting and experiencing the phenomenon that is my man.

He soon woke up.

Things became a bit more heated, a bit more intense.

He did his Dom thing.

I melted immediately.

I'm still amazed that just simple words, though so authoritatively said, can move me to such an incredibly wondrous place.

I soon tasted the rewards of my efforts, but, I wanted more.

I snuggled in, his spent, semi flaccid cock in my mouth. I didn't want to let him go, so I didn't and he didn't make me. That's kinda unusual for him. He's usually very sensitive and doesn't allow me to linger. I don't much care for that, but it's not my call.

I don't know what was different this time, but he let me linger. He let me curl up on his thigh and suckle on him, almost like a baby with a pacifier. I can honestly say, I never before considered doing this, but it seemed so natural and so comforting.

As we lay there, I started to audibly purr around him in my mouth . He was so relaxed, contented, gently breathing. The energy between us, flowing so easily, yet, intensely.

I vaguely heard him tell me he was going to fall asleep with his dick in my mouth. That just elicited a bit louder purring sound from me. I was so content to be exactly where I was, easily snuggled up between his legs, his lovely cock in my mouth.

We fell asleep that way, and slept a good part of the night in that position.

This has never happened for me before, but I truly hope it happens again and happens often. Comforting. That's all I really remember feeling. I think I might already be addicted, I want to feel it again, soon.











12 comments:

  1. I'm glad you love your job. Work should be enjoyable and so often it isn't.
    Nice addiction :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's taken two years for me to find a good fit, but I finally did it :)

      Delete
  2. Wonderful, you were able to keep that connection.

    So glad you love your job. Since you spend a great deal of time there, it's terrific that you enjoy being there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finally found a place I really enjoy being, now if I can master maintaining some balance in my life, all will be well :)

      Delete
  3. Oh, Sir and I will do that periodically. It feels like a penis pacifier. It is the MOST amazing feeling to both fall asleep and wake up with his cock in your mouth. It is blissfully comforting!!
    Hugs,
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Fiona, I've never done this before never even considered it. I don't know why it happened that way that particular night, and I don't care, I'm just glad it did :)

      Delete
  4. Sweet. I love the wonder in your tone, that you found something that gives you such a deep feeling of peace, warmth, contentment, closeness. :-)

    Irishey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sorta threw me for a loop, yet it was a good loop :)

      Delete
  5. glad you are enjoying your job. and glad you find comfort and peace with your man :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do love the job, even though it is often exhausting. I definitely need some comfort and peace when I get home, thank goodness I have it :)

      Delete
  6. So sweet. Congrats on the new job-- I'm so glad you found the right fit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Persistence finally paid off, I love the job, if not the exhaustion that comes with it :)

      Delete