Monday, June 18, 2012

Wonderful Tonight

We had such a nice weekend, I hate to see it end. Though I have no idea what I will say to the people at work later today, cause the vanilla version sounds terribly boring. Maybe I will just say I had a great weekend and smile and let them think whatever they want. That's probably safer then accidentally letting something non-vanilla pop out, lol.

Musicman woke early Saturday morning, he woke me early too as we had errands to get done. He told me I had better get to giving him a blowjob pretty quick if I wanted to go to breakfast before we started errands. Like I need a reason to give him a blowjob!!!! Needless to say he got his blowjob and I got my breakfast. We had a busy day of errands and chores, but we did manage to squeeze in a nap.

Later in the evening I went to get in the shower, our son was going to be gone for the night. Score!!!! An empty house, let the fun begin, heeheehee. When I got out of the shower Musicman had the video camera out and was setting it up. Guess he wanted to make a video. I have wanted to do a spanking video, I don't watch too many online, but the ones I have seen made me curious as to what my reactions look like.

I find the setup of the camera and lights tedious, if I had known he was doing that I would have stayed in the shower longer. Oh well, he eventually did get everything set the way he wanted it. As soon as he did, I got nervous and started to giggle. He looked at me and said something to the effect of there not being anything for me to giggle about. I don't remember exactly what he said, but I remember his tone of voice, it made me nervous in a whole different way.

There was something different about him, his demeanor was different, he was all Dom. It was so hot. He told me to kneel, he has never done that before. Loved it, even asked permission to get my little pillow, I can't kneel without it. He said yes, I would need that. I retrieved it and kneeled down at his feet. This of course put me at eye level with his beautiful cock, I couldn't resist and took him in my mouth and started to give him a blowjob. He had the camera setup to play on the flat screen while it was recording. He kept moving my head around so he could get the views he wanted. He has always liked to watch and now he had the chance to watch on a 32" screen.

He didn't let me go on too long as he had other things in mind. He pulled me off him and told me to stand up. When I was standing in front of him he told me to turn around and bend over. I've never been spanked in that position before. I'm not good at staying still and he was using the hairbrush. Mmmm...hurts so good. It didn't take long before I was reaching back and holding onto his knees to steady myself. I have no idea how long this went on as I was soon drifting off into that wonderful headspace that spanking sends me to. Made staying standing up all the more difficult.

It barely registered when he pushed me away a little. He pushed me towards the lounge and told me to bend over again. He arranged me just the way he wanted me, with my feet spread and my elbows on the lounge, then he started again with the hairbrush. Call me crazy, but I do love the hairbrush.

After a bit he grabbed me by the hair and pulled me upright, turned me around and pushed me back down to the lounge. There was his beautiful cock at eye level again, which of course meant time to suck him again. I don't remember how long he let me this time, but it wasn't long enough. I also don't remember how we got to the bed or what exactly we did next, but I know I had several mind blowing orgasms. When I floated back down to earth I was laying upside down in the bed with no clue how I got there. Now that's some mind blowing sex.

I started to drift off while Musicman went downstairs for something. Turns out it was ice cream with blueberries he went to get. Fuel for round two, heeheehee. When he came back to bed he asked me how many swats he had given me. He never mentioned he wanted me to count, so I hadn't. When I told him that he said one word. Count. Then he started swatting me with his hand. I never thought much about counting the swats before, but boy did I like it. There is something about the anticipation of the next one coming that just absolutely overwhelms me. I did count, sometimes the numbers came out just a whisper, other times they came out on a gasp.

He stopped occasionally to rub and play, which totally distracted me. I was afraid I would forget which number we were on and while he was bringing me to orgasm with his hand I was repeating the number we were on in my head. Didn't help, I still couldn't get the next number out. He did that several times, I will not be able to think of the number 15 without thinking of his magical hands playing me like a fine tuned instrument again.

By the time we got to number 26 I was so turned on a whisper of a breeze probably would have set me off. As it happens I didn't need a whisper of a breeze, Musicman took care of it again, several times. And people wonder why I would do anything for this man. They only wonder because they don't know how incredibly good he makes me feel. I didn't count the amount of times I did orgasm, but if I had it would be a close call as to which was the higher count, the spankings or the orgasms.

He did finally let me give him the blowjob I had wanted to give him so desperately all evening. Afterwards, curled up on his chest drifting off to sleep he asked me what my favorite part of the evening was. I said it all was. Not exactly the answer he was looking for I guess cause he then asked me if I had a wish list of things I would like to try. For the life of me I couldn't think of anything to tell him at that moment.

I promised him I would work on a list for him and get back to him. That's one task I have to accomplish for him. He gave me another one too, I'll tell ya'll about that in another post. Now I have to go get a few things done and I have work this afternoon and then in early tomorrow morning too. Ugh!

Oh yeah, guess you might want to know that the video camera didn't record for some reason. It's old and not as reliable as it used to be. I was a bit disappointed, I really wanted to see it. Not only did I want to see my own reaction to a spanking, but he was so Masterful, I really wanted to see that too. And yes I chose that word to describe him for a reason, also fodder for another post.


36 comments:

  1. I'm thrilled for you and Musicman both, faerie!

    Love,
    Kitty

    P.S. It's great to know you're so happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kitty, the whole weekend was blissful :D

      Delete
  2. Sounds sooooo hot and sexy. I am so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha!!! You have nothing to be jealous of, I read your blog ya know, lol. You get all this and travel adventures too :)

      Delete
  3. Wow, sounds amazing! I wish we could try video, but I'm a bit to embarrassed myself to bring it up to Him.
    The whole scene would be lovely though! We're working on becoming more and more open about what we want from one another though.
    Glad you had such a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've been videoing ourselves for years, I am always embarrassed at the start and when we first start watching, but other then that I love it. Maybe someday you will try it.

      Delete
  4. Mhhh, that sounds hot! I would have giggled too, and if DH had said what Musicman said, I think I would have been a little scarred. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't scared, it just really registered that something was different. It was totally fun :)

      Delete
  5. Sounds like a wonderful evening, once that Master comes out it does not seemt to go away. You seem so happy, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks DB, he sometimes refers to himself as Master, but I haven't said it, yet. I have a feeling it might be in my future though, lol.

      Delete
  6. wow its always been a fantasy of mine to have one of the sessions between my master and i filmed but as of yet it hasnt happened, we have taken photos but i want to be a film star....but not for the general public lol

    what a great weekend, and ouch to the hairbrush i cant stand the damn things i have to be restained otherwise i just cant keep still.

    tori x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After the initial moment of embarrassment, I love doing the videos. I am bummed it didn't record, guess that just means we will have to try again.

      Delete
  7. Sounds like he is hearing you and stepping up- and beyond the plate for you!
    Minelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, when he gets it, he really gets it, lol.

      Delete
  8. Mmmmm, now that sounds like a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun, I wish every weekend could be like that. Not greedy much, am I? LOL :D

      Delete
  9. You guys seem to be in a really great place together! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does seem like we might finally be on the same page. It feels great.

      Delete
  10. The two of you sound really in sync! An awesome night...can't wait to hear the rest. abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh abby, it was so wonderful. I have no idea what caused the change in him, but I'm gonna roll with it, lol.

      Delete
  11. Yep! Off and running it would seem :D
    I'm trying to imagine you explaining your weekend to your work colleagues.... I think you'd probably shock then into a jealous silence.
    ..... I bet you're still writing that list huh? :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I opted for the smile and stay quiet approach, that caused some nervous giggles from them, lol.

      I have yet to start the list, but I'm thinkin' on it :)

      Delete
  12. Bravo faerie! Just remember, if you can sit without wincing then you need another spanking. >:-)

    Stay SINful
    Mr. AP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I was wincing well into the next day. That made me smile, a lot, lol.

      Delete
  13. Sounds great. You'll just have try to record again if it is something you want to do. So glad you guys had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely gonna try the video again, I was really bummed it didn't work.

      Delete
  14. Sounds like a wonderful weekend, faerie! And if the video didn't record, it just gives you an excuse to do it all over again. "Quiet on the set! Places everyone! Ready, take 2...and...action!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heeheehee, that's exactly how I feel when he is setting up the camera and the lighting. Like someone is gonna pop up and yell "action." He spends an inordinate amount of time on the lighting, but that is for my benefit as I have very sensitive eyes and too much light will make them water. He isn't especially impressed with that look :)

      Delete
  15. What a wonderful weekend! Glad that you enjoyed it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ana, it was truly wonderful :)

      Delete
  16. We have decided that when vanilla friends ask what we did over the weekend. . perhaps we will really tell them!! I think it will blow their minds and some will be jealous even. Who of them didn't ever fantasize having their lover's rapt attention?

    What did we do last weekend? we had torrid sex and fucked!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I like the way you think, lol. I would very much like to do that, and some times, with some friends I do. Musicman just grins real big and shakes his head when I do, lol.

      These are new co-workers and I have no intention of becoming friends with them. Most of them are young single mothers whose life experiences are drastically different from mine. I have been married longer then most of them have been alive.

      Delete